For most of the new gym goers the best way to get a bigger chest is bench press, so they focus mostly on bench press to build chest. bench is best exercise for chest but not sufficient for a perfect chest.
For a strong and bigger upper chest, the one exercise that you must perform is incline dumbbell press.
- This exercise targets your Clavicular Pectoral Major head of the chest, which is basically upper chest.
- It also works the anterior deltoid (front portion of the shoulder) and the triceps (backside of your arm)
- It is an isolation exercise.
- The bench should be at 45° angle from the ground.
- Lie on the bench and hold the dumbbell at the shoulder width.
- Start lifting the dumbbell up from your chest.
- Then slowly lower the weight to its original position.
- The thing you need to focus is the time taken to lower the weight should be twice as lifting them up, this is the technique that will separate you with the rest of the people.
- Repeat the movement
Incline Dumbbell Press :
Read more :